XL-RCP 5.0 FPV mount kit for Turnigy 9X
Sunday, 02 February 2014 02:00
This FPV kit design for the old version of 9X transmitter: TGY-9X (TURNIGY/
V2) or FS-TH9X (FLYSKY). I design this to fit in RC305 video receiver module on this transmitter so i could link it to my video goggle without needing a tripoded ground station. The design purposes is similar to "XL-RCP 2.0 FPV kit for 9XR" model. 9X model lack of mounting bolt unlike the 9XR version so the support beam goes through transmitter antenna root for extra holding. Currently it is design to carry RC305 video receiver module, the upper plate/holder parts are swappable with "XL-RCP 2.0 FPV kit for 9XR" so you can use its back the FPV LCD mounting back and forth.
- Sturdy base mounting and adjustable plate/module place holder.
- Upper place holder design to mount RC305 video transmitter sized: (W/H/L) = 5.2cm/1.3cm/6.1cm
- Able to use/swap with "XL-RCP 2.0 FPV kit for 9XR" FPV LCD mounting plate/bracket. Just screw in.
- XL-RCP 2.0 FPV kit for 9XR
- XL-RCP 3.0 9XR extension parts for VRX module
Final production made from plastic ABS, assembly is as easy as snapping in the plastic together without glue.
Complete assembly parts:
- TURNIGY 9X (TGY-9x) or FLYSKY 9X (FS-TH9X) radio set from Hobbyking.com
- 2x metal screw/bolt to fit in the LCD screen tray and as main pivot (For got the size but i dig it randomly from hardware stores).
Gallery | Download STL file for 3D printing
Your shopping list/Hardwares/Compatible parts:
- TURNIGY 9X 9CH radio transmitter V2 (Mode 1)
- TURNIGY 9X 9CH radio transmitter V2 (Mode 2)
- Perfect fit/Mountable FPV 5.8ghz receiver module: BOSCAM FPV 5.8ghz RC305
- Perfect fit/Mountable FPV 2.4ghz receiver module: BOSCAM FPV 5.8ghz RC302
- Mountable FPV item (Require XL-RCP 2.0 mounting panel parts): BOSCAM RC800 7" FPV monitor
- Mountable FPV item (Require XL-RCP 2.0 mounting panel parts): BOSCAM FPV RC58-32CH receiver auto signal search
- Mountable FPV item (Require XL-RCP 2.0 mounting panel parts) : BOSCAM RX-LCD5802 7" monitor
Last Updated on Saturday, 12 November 2016 03:30