Designed to ease the task soldering DIY 5.8ghz FPV antenna for both video transmitter (Clover Leaf/3 petal) and receiver (SPW/4 petal). Below are list of special feature of my antenna jigs compared to common and commercial version:
- Main antenna trunk clipping to clip coaxial trunk cable into center position and hands free soldering.
- Clover leaf/SPW mini clip groove, to solid position the petals into position
- Bigger hole clearance for soldering both object.
Final 3D printing production are made from ABS material. This tools comes in pairs: Clover Leaf jig & SPW jig. These jig are designed for 5.8ghz CL/SPW antenna build for FPV use.
Similar finished products/Compatibility/You Shopping list:
- This CL/SPWantenna build compatible with: Boscam 5.8ghz combo set
- This SPW antenna build compatible with: Boscam Thunderbolt 5.8ghz 32CH RC905 receiver
- This SPW antenna build compatible with: Fatshark Dominator 5.8ghz receiver module
- If you're lazy to build you can buy this: 5.8ghz FPV antenna set
- Similar performance antenna build: 5.8ghz boscam FPV antenna
- RTF models moddable antenna: HUBSAN H107D FPV Quadcopter
- RTF models moddable antenna: WALKERA QR Y100 FPV Hexacopter
- RTF models moddable antenna: PANDORA WARRIOR FPV Helicopter