It doesn't took that much time to turn 2 image into B-leveled 3D logo in Z-modeler.
- First, layer the background image of the logo in TGA
- Use FACE tool to create and trace it over the logo.
- Once done then duplicate into 2 face planes where the 2nd planes shift back to create gap between two logo then combine (UNION) as one object.
- In Vertices mode bridge two planes via stack of faces to create B-level like object.
- Detached the B-leveled surface and other required surface to create proper vertex shading, the NORMAL the surface to create proper shading/render.
- Done, Delete the 2nd planes to remove access poly.
So there we go a 3D logo for our new car.