Got problem on how to install downloaded custom 4x4 EVO car/trucks/track, Read the tutorial below.
Tools to be used in tutorial:
- Text editor: eg-NOTEPAD.exe
'TEC-DEC' custom garage installation.
1. Extract/unzip the file into temporary folder first.
2. Located the file with *.POD extension eg: "MYTecDecXL.POD". Copy that file and paste it into the game folder where the game was installed, look where most other *.POD file are located (default location: c:\Program File\Terminal Reality\4x4 Evolution.)
3. After that edit the "Pod.ini" file located in the same folder using notepad or any text based editor. Add 1 numeric value to the default value located on top of the "Pod.ini" text file and put the 'TEC_DEC' Pod filename above (top line) the rest of Pod filename list. (The top value represent the total amount of POD file listed in the "Pod.ini" that needed to be uploaded in the game.
examples: Adding 1 vehicle file "MyTecDecXL.POD" into the "Pod.ini"
4. Done then you can run the game through normal procedure. Enjoy!!!!!
5. If you fail to follow the above instruction your new 'TEC-DEC' custom garage will never appear in your 'CAREER MODE'. Always put the 'TEC-DEC' Pod filename above all lists of other Pod filename in the POD.ini content.
TEC-DEC custom garage can only be accessible through 'CAREER MODE'
Sequence from the game main menu: CAREER (Click) ------>>----->>------GARAGE (Click)
You'll need to purchase least a single (1) car or truck available in "Career Mode' to make the 'TEC-DEC' custom garage appear along with your purchased vehicle.
Please read the 'Readme.txt' in the zip file after unzip the 'TEC-DEC' POD file into the 4x4 evo folder in your game directory.